Re: XSL/XSLT components on Wintel

Subject: Re: XSL/XSLT components on Wintel
From: "Steve Muench" <smuench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 08:06:56 -0700
| > Oracle also has an XML parser/XSL processor in C++ and also one in C.
| Source
| > code not available, work in progress. You have to register on their tech
| > network in order to download, but it's free.
| > http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml/parser_cpp2/
| >
| > Linda
|
| Thanks - I didn't know about this, although it is no use to me because the
| license prohibits distribution.

Our production-quality XML Developer's Kit components
have a free runtime redistribution license. The C++/C
versions are still in Beta so they have the developer's
license until they go production. If you want to see
what eventually the license will be, attempt to download
the Oracle XML Parser for Java and have a look at the
license agreement on that page.

Thanks.