RE: MSXML Namespace

Subject: RE: MSXML Namespace
From: "Selva, Francis" <Francis.Selva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 11:33:00 -0700
Jonathan,I did a search and both these files are not in my system
folder.Where can I download it from?.Which one do u think is the best one to
use?.MSXML or XSLT? and if MSXML namespace,then IE5 browser has to be
used.right?.And if XSLT namespace is there any other browser or tool to use
for it or will IE5 support XSLT namespace xsl files.Sorry Im really confused
here with these browsers and tools.I guess it will take some more time to
understand the various concepts I guess.I have just started to explore XSL.

Thanx
Francis