Re: Netscape 6 lack of XSL support

Subject: Re: Netscape 6 lack of XSL support
From: Keith Visco <kvisco@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 14:00:23 -0700
XSLT is not a standard, it's a recommendation, which you can argue is as
good as a standard. In anycase... Mozilla already has an XSLT effort
underway, and it's been around for a while now. Perhaps you should look
at the Mozilla site. Netscape will most likely include the XSLT module
if we can get it hooked in before M16. No promises, but we will try very
hard to convince Netscape to include the module for Beta 2, which gives
you all time to report bugs, complain, etc... so that it's stable by
final.

--Keith