RE: Inserting attr value in textbox

Subject: RE: Inserting attr value in textbox
From: "Medina, Edward" <emedina@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 07:25:19 -0400

" Thanx Eddy.I guess our mail server takes  quite some(?) time to send all
my
mails. "

Yes a very long time, due to the fact that I'm in Tampa and our mail server
is in Virginia.  It takes about any where from a 1/2 hour to an hour between
the time the message is sent for me to receive it.  (All depends on how
busy the network is that day).  So I apologize for all those people who
get messages after they've gotten answers.

"I already figured that out.I did something like this...
     <input type="text" name="user" size="13" value="{@username}"/> "

text being the type of input you want to grab and name being
the element.  Is that correct?  What does size exactly do?  Does it
limit the size of text displayed?

FYI my computer was down all day yesterday, and half day monday, that's
the reason for this late response.

Eddy