Re: desperatation

Subject: Re: desperatation
From: Myriam_Midy@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:52:25 -0400
Martin,
Do you have the bsf.jar and bsfengine.jar in your classpath? You need those
to run the redirect extension. If that doesn't work, my other thought is
that it could be some security issue?

Myriam

owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 04/13/2000 07:36:52 AM

Please respond to xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:    (bcc: Myriam Midy/CAM/Lotus)
Subject:  desperatation

that's not an answer, just an act caused by desperation-
my problem is still not solved-
you guys seem to know everything about xsl an it's tools-
doesn't anybody have a slight idea what I could do...