parameterizing elements in XSL

Subject: parameterizing elements in XSL
From: Gus Calabrese <wft@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:58:47 -0600
Hello XSL gurus

I am trying to learn how to change my XSL dynamically by using
values in the form elements on my page.  I want to do it all on the
client side.  I have looked at examples on the MSDN website;  I have not
puzzled them out yet.

For example:   I might want to include only people who work at a certain company.
I would like to get the company text string from a  textfield on the webpage and
have XSL produce output that only includes those people.

Please point me toward examples that might tutor me.

I am using JavaScript, VBscript, IE 5.0 .

Gus

--
Gus Calabrese    Lola Montes      WFT Electronics
4337 Raleigh Street      Denver, CO 80212

Alternate:   791 High Street     Estes Park, CO  80517
if no success with wft@xxxxxxxx, try ....
mailto:wft@xxxxxxxxxxx             then mailto:wft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fax   please do not send long faxes, they are auto-forwarded and the
resolution is not particularly good.  801 409 4969
for issues requiring immediate attention: cell phone  720 987-6543 (like a rocket countdown)