Re: entities

Subject: Re: entities
From: "Rick Geimer" <Rick.Geimer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:53:29 -0700
Dave,

Since you are reading xslcharacters.xml using the document function, I
think you need to have eacute defined in xslcharacters.xml itself.
Basically, it is being parsed as a stand alone document, and will ignore
any entity definitions in your "doc" document.

Rick Geimer
National Semiconductor
rick.geimer@xxxxxxx