2 xml inside 1 xsl

Subject: 2 xml inside 1 xsl
From: "Selva, Francis" <Francis.Selva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:29:27 -0700
Hi everyone,I asked a question yesterday and I didnt receive any response
except for Noah.So I guess I have to rephrase my question so that I can make
my problem to be clear.

It's as simple as this(?)  :)

I have an 2 xml files(a.xml and b.xml).a.xml is linked to a.xsl
stylesheet.b.xml is being called inside a.xsl using

<xsl:apply-templates match="document('b.xml')"/>

How can I access values from both a.xml and b.xml inside a.xsl?.Should I
have to define different templates(which Im trying to avoid cause of my HTML
styling) or can I just use one template match for both the root nodes of 2
xml files?.Any examples pl?

Thanx,
Francis