RE: display in a recursive way

Subject: RE: display in a recursive way
From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 11:14:40 -0700

I suppose that you are referring to the statement on our web site that the
March release includes "complete XPath function support", which is intended
to indicate that we have implemented the remaining XPath built-in functions
not already implemented in the previous web release, not that we have
complete XPath support.  We'll try to make this clearer next time.

- Jonathan Marsh
  Microsoft