RE: Displaying every 2 element values in 1 rowyyy

Subject: RE: Displaying every 2 element values in 1 rowyyy
From: "Selva, Francis" <Francis.Selva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:18:41 -0700

> The real problem is that he changed the XML on us. His
> original post said:
>
> > If I have an xml like:
> >
> > <eno>A21</eno>
> > <eno>A22</eno>
> > <eno>A23</eno>
> > <eno>A24</eno>
> > <eno>A25</eno>
> > <eno>A26</eno>
>
> And I just showed him how to use xsl:for-each to iterate
> through the 1st,
> 3rd, 5th, etc. nodes, building a new table row with each
> iteration. When
> he acted like our solution was faulty when applied against a
> source tree
> with a different schema, I got annoyed.
>
>    - Mike

I wonder what I said to make you feel that I acted like ur solution was
faulty.Since I dont know how to solve it,I asked you guys.A person can find
fault only if he knows it.Again if I know it,I wont be asking in the list in
the first place.So I dont know why u thought that I found fault with u.There
were no hidden meanings in my words.And I apologize Mike Brown for annoying
you.I guess I didnt put the right words.I hope this will cool u off :)

Regards,
Francis