Re: Processor version detection stylesheet

Subject: Re: Processor version detection stylesheet
From: "Steve Muench" <smuench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 20:46:34 -0700
Tony,

cool.

You should be able to get by with just the:

<?xml-stylesheet href="processor-version.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

OracleXSL errors out on seeing:

<?xml:stylesheet href="processor-version.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

because PI's starting with xml* are reserved, and IE5 still
recognizes the xml-stylesheet one...

Steve Muench, Consulting Product Manager & XML Evangelist
Business Components for Java Development Team