Is it correct that <xsl:number> is not available in MSXML March version

Subject: Is it correct that <xsl:number> is not available in MSXML March version
From: "Ronald Walraven" <RWalraven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 18:35:50 +0200
All,

Is it correct that <xsl:number> is not available in MSXML March version. I'm
doing typical hierarchical numbering on <chapter>, <section>, which works
fine with XT. However it does not work with the latest MSXML release. It
this correct and is there a work-around to do the numbering with MSXML March
version. I've tried to use position(), but that doesn't give the proper
results as other elements such as <title>, <warning>, etc ... are between
the hierarchical elements.

Thanks in advance.

Ronald Walraven