RE: glossary

Subject: RE: glossary
From: "Pawson, David" <DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 13:33:14 +0100
>> Is it possible to generate as part of an output xml file
>> only those gloss entries which are contained in the report
>

><xsl:template match="glossary">
><xsl:for-each select="entry[term=//acronym]">
>
>possibly with a normalize-space or two thrown in, so that
>are the same, and possibly instead using keys so that
>the rather expensive // operation isn't done afresh for each entry

The file sizes don't warrant care over processing time David.

I hadn't realised that the select would match on 'any' acronym
for each term, I'd have guessed the comparison would have occurred
on the first of the node list of acronym for each term.

I will need to take care of random spaces, good precaution.

Thanks. DaveP