XSL problem for newbie!

Subject: XSL problem for newbie!
From: MarkH@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 16:18:46 +0100
ok, i cave in to my inability to understand specs! i want to process some
input and replicate it, but adding attributes to some existing elements and
inserting some new elements along the way. i'd like to avoid explicitly
outputting each element by having default rules to replicate everything,
except specific cases which i test for and handle explicitly

so firstly, can someone give me a minimal script that will take a file of
XML and replicate it unchanged as output. i guess you need a template to
override each default rule for how each input element is handled (including
comments, processing instructions etc.)

secondly, can you modify this to show a test for the presence of a named
child element which inserts it if it is not present

and finally, can you modify this to show testing the presence of an
attribute and inserting a default if it is not present

thanks

mark
--
Agile HTML Editor