RE: Alternating Between Values

Subject: RE: Alternating Between Values
From: "Stallion, Jason (Cahners)" <JStallion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 14:14:52 -0400
Your help is much appreciated.

David Carlisle's answer was concise, correct and appropriate.

At http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/#introduction  Mulberrytech
posts the purpose of this list as:

"XSL-List hosts discussion of XSL itself, XSL applications and
implementation, and XSL user questions. XSL-List is open to everyone, users
and developers, experts and novices alike. There is no restriction to what
may be posted on the XSL-List provided it is related to XSL."

To the extent that people are prepared to help, I think this list serves a
useful purpose in the dissemination of knowledge about XSL.  If people are
to be discouraged from asking questions for fear of a backlash because that
there might be an obvious (even if overlooked or forgotten) answer, the
usefulness of the list is diminished.

Again, to the several people who responded with real answers:  thanks!  I am
still getting up to speed with XSL-T and am not fully familiar with the
spec.  No shame in that.