re: Netscape Support for XSL

Subject: re: Netscape Support for XSL
From: desimonp@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 17:30:21 -0400 (EDT)
Maybe I can help, (Not an Expert).

I just checked my Folder Options in Windows Explorer
and XML and XSL were associated with Internet
Explorer.
HTM files are also associated with Internet Explorer.

I assume since you tried to access the XML/XSL file
using a file path rather than an HTTP path, Windows
Explorer made an association.  If you have your
machine configured as a web server, I would recommend
trying to put your XML/XSL files in a web, and then
viewing them via http://localhost/....

Peter

=====
Peter DeSimone