Re: AVT's in xslt_processor:output doctype attribs?

Subject: Re: AVT's in xslt_processor:output doctype attribs?
From: Warren Hedley <w.hedley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 20:13:45 -0400
Kay Michael wrote:

> Seems a reasonable requirement. There's certainly no technical reason in
> Saxon why not. Perhaps you could write it and send me the code :-)

Oh what the hell. Seems to work.

Changes marked *.

public class SAXONOutput extends XSLOutput {

    Expression file;
    Expression userData;
*    Expression doctypeSystem;
*    Expression doctypePublic;

    public void prepareAttributes() throws SAXException {

        String fileAtt = getAttribute("file");
        if (fileAtt != null) {
            file = AttributeValueTemplate.make(fileAtt, this);
        }

        String userDataAtt = getAttribute("user-data");
        if (userDataAtt != null) {
            userData = AttributeValueTemplate.make(userDataAtt, this);
        }

*        String doctypeSystemAtt = getAttribute("doctype-system");
*        if (doctypeSystemAtt != null) {
*          doctypeSystem = AttributeValueTemplate.make(doctypeSystemAtt, this);
*        }

*        String doctypePublicAtt = getAttribute("doctype-system");
*        if (doctypePublicAtt != null) {
*          doctypePublic = AttributeValueTemplate.make(doctypePublicAtt, this);
*        }

... }

    public void process( Context context ) throws SAXException
    {
        Controller c = context.getController();
        OutputDetails prev = c.getOutputDetails();
        OutputDetails details =  new OutputDetails(prev);
        OutputManager manager = c.getOutputManager();
        setDetails(details);

        if (file != null) {
            String outFile = file.evaluateAsString(context);
*            if (doctypeSystem!=null) {
*              details.setDoctypeSystem(doctypeSystem.evaluateAsString(context));
*            if (doctypePublic!=null) {
*              details.setDoctypeSystem(doctypePublic.evaluateAsString(context));

... }

--
Warren Hedley