RE: Matching Attributes with @

Subject: RE: Matching Attributes with @
From: paulo.gaspar@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 15:41:57 -0700
Yes Michael, of course I wrote wrong.

I also wrote:
  May be this vocabulary is not consistent with the
  standards but having this rough generalization in mind
  helped me a lot to understand how to work with XSLT.

It should be kept in the context of a "geometric" way of
thinking about it. There is nothing formal about it.

The interpretation made of it is another matter...

Have fun,

Paulo