RE: Sending this again: Never was posted. Setting up some control data / "meta"?

Subject: RE: Sending this again: Never was posted. Setting up some control data / "meta"?
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:35:09 +0100
> My style sheet is working fine to display all the projects,
> but I added
> this if statement to the team column:
>    <xsl:if test="team=ALL">
>    </xsl:if>
>
> It doesn't work, of course, because it thinks I'm referring to the
> "team" in the projects node, but I want to test the "team" in the meta
> node.

You can give a relative path, e.g. "../team" (the team child of the parent
node), or an absolute path, e.g. "/*/meta/team" to select it from the root.

In this situation I would probably set up a global variable:

<xsl:variable name="team" select="string(/*/meta/team)"/>

and then refer to the team as "$team".

Mike Kay