Re: Duplicate messages

Subject: Re: Duplicate messages
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 12:31:56 -0400 (EDT)
At 6 Jun 2000 10:41 -0400, Carlson, Thor wrote:
 > My apologies for the duplicate messages.  I was receiving:
 >
 >     "Mail reception refused because of mailbox overflow."
 >
 > Clearly, this was not the case.

A subscriber's mail system is sending the message to the author of
each XSL-List post instead of to me (which, I assure you, many
properly configured mail systems do many times daily).

Ignore the error message for now.  If the problem persists, I will
unsubscribe that address, but I am reluctant to do it for what could
be just a temporarily full mailbox.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632