RE: my output just contains xsl code

Subject: RE: my output just contains xsl code
From: sara.mitchell@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 13:23:45 -0400
You fell foul of one requirement that may seem obvious (but others
have also missed it including myself): At least one of your templates
must 'select' a node to apply the template to. What you need
is something more like this:

<xsl:template match="/">
 <xsl:apply-templates select="html"/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="html">
 <wml><xsl:apply-templates select="body"/></wml>
 </xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="body">
 <card><xsl:apply-templates/></card>
</xsl:template>