RE: Issuing SQL statements similar to the Cocoon SQLProcessor?

Subject: RE: Issuing SQL statements similar to the Cocoon SQLProcessor?
From: Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <TRA@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:49:30 +0200
> You an do this using the Oracle XSQL Pages technology, using
> the command-line 'xsql' utility as opposed to its companion
> XSQL Servlet.

I have now tried doing this with XSQL which indeed looks like it could do what we need, but it runs out of memory (a 30 Mb input file requires 300 Mb of heap space to finish).  Does this technology require reading the whole XML-file into memory?

In this situation I would really have appreciated having the source code.  What is the Oracle approach to such a request?

Thanks for your reply,

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen      "... plus ... Tubular Bells!"
  Stibo lokalnr 1212