help with xsl/xml/asp combination

Subject: help with xsl/xml/asp combination
From: juggy@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 00:40:20 +0200
In my last post, I wrote about my problems with MSXML
considering the files at the end of this mail (BUG??...). Now, since
I didn't find a solution to my problem, I tried to use saxon.

This is what I want:

I have a .ASP file on my IIS, using JScript. This is to convert a XML-
File using a XSL-Stylesheet into HTML.

When I try saxon on those files, I get either of two errors:

1.) NO STYLESHEET DEFINED ON TOPLEVEL - but I think I did!

2.) After I removed the << ?xml-... encoding...>, it finds the
stylesheet, but has problems with my German special characters,
so I NEED the encoding=3D"...".

Please, can anyone help me? I gotta be finished SOON and I can't
find a way out of this.

Also, how can I use saxon in my asp? And query parameters from
the URL?

I hope I don't annoy anyone with my newbie questions, but I am
really desperate.

Kindest regards and thanks in advance!!

Juggy