multilanguage support easily or including xml data dynamically

Subject: multilanguage support easily or including xml data dynamically
From: juggy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 00:08:23 +0200
Hi Folks,

Thanks for your previous replies. They helped me a lot!

Now, I hope, you can help me this time, too.

I have a report to do with multilanguage support. It's designed this
way:

XML-Number-Data + XSL --> HTML

Now, I would like to pass a parameter to maybe an ASP, maybe to
the XML directly (I appreciate advices!), to select a language, let's
say English :).
Now this should happen:

1.) open XML-Number-Data
2.) include chunk of language-data properly (e.g. ENGLISH.XML)
3.) label the data correctly via XSL and
4.) create HTML.

Do I need a scripting language like JScript for this? I would like to
use as much pure XML/XSL as possible.

Thanks in advance.

your unknowing

JUGGY