RE: multilanguage support easily or including xml data dynamicall y

Subject: RE: multilanguage support easily or including xml data dynamicall y
From: juggy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 12:25:20 +0200 (MEST)
I am not quite sure what you mean. This is what I can think of:
1.) You think I am eating up your time - or Mikes, at least I really DO
think he is a wizard at XSL - unnecessarily. Then I am really sorry about
this. If this list is not the right place for that, please point me to a XSL
list for newbies, 'cause that's what I am, and I won't try this again.
2.) It is - or at least was, thanks to the many submissions concerning
documentation - very hard to get some info on XSl and XML. The only thing I
found was a beginners guide on XML which only inadequately deals with XSL, and
for the part is does is mainly focused on IE5. Now, I already - as you an
see in my previous posts - found ways to solve the problems I have. But I only
got IE-specific rough (SS JScript) Methods - which don't even work due to a
reproduceable bug - to do so, and from observing this list I gathered that
are really cool and elegant ways to do it better.
3.) Concerning my question for documentation: I am a student and do not
have the money to just buy some doc for $100 (that's the cheapest I found
here), or spend X hours online, block the only phone line and pay ca. $2-$5 each
hour (though the blocked phone line is the greater problem).

Now, I am sorry if I caused you trouble. I'll try to get some more doc
(thanks for the advice to all who gave me links) now. Maybe most of my problems
will be dealt then

Again, thanks to all who replied to my posts - you were a great help.

Regards,

Juggy