Re: XPointer support in document() ?

Subject: Re: XPointer support in document() ?
From: "Dave Carlson" <dcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 12:11:50 -0600
Yes, I'm thinking about the design of a generic XSLT template that takes an
href attribute, checks for the presence of a "#" fragment, then dissects the
URI into to pieces and calls both document()and saxon:evaluate().  If I get
something working, I'll post it.

BTW, XPointer moved to candidate recommendation this week, so it may be time
to begin experimentation with its integration into Saxon.

Dave Carlson