Re: Underlined Text

Subject: Re: Underlined Text
From: David Tolpin <dvd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:57:14 +0500
> BTW: I do recommend this page to FOP users and developers (no kidding!). I have
> spent four days adapting our test cases to FOP, and I believe the resulting set
> of tests gives a clear picture of FOP's current state. (In my opinion, these
> files may be quite useful for FOP development team;  it's a pity that we haven't
> got any feedback from them.)

Actually, we have got feedback. The feedback was published in fop-dev mailing
list, as well as sent to me directly be e-mail. There were useful notes
concerning the preliminary version of the table I made available to fop
developers, as well as words of thankfullness for providing the tests.

I really appreciate the spirit of collaboration which was generally prevailing
in our interaction.

Sincerely,
David Tolpin
RenderX