XLS files scrambling

Subject: XLS files scrambling
From: "George Prezerakos (ETG)" <George.Prezerakos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:06:49 +0200
      Hi everybody,

      I am a newbie to this list. I have the following problem:

      I have created some XSL files that convert data from XML to WML.
      The XSL files are invoked from within a Java servlet (using Xalan and Xerces)
      I would like to scramble those files so that nobody else can read them.
      I imagine that I could compile the stylesheet once like this:
      StylesheetRoot style = processor.processStylesheet (new XSLTInputSource("foo.xsl"));
      then save the style object to disk and use it for all subsequent transofrmations.

      Will this work ? Is there any other way ?

      I hope that I am not breaking some rules here regarding free s/w distribution :-)

      Thanx in advance,

      e-mail:george.prezerakos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx