Announce: XSLT/XPath training in the Ottawa, Canada area

Subject: Announce: XSLT/XPath training in the Ottawa, Canada area
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 15:00:30 -0400
Hello again to those list members in the Ottawa area:

At 00/05/10 07:43 +0100, I wrote:
For any list members from the Ottawa Canada area ... we are considering delivering a two-day hands-on XSLT/XPath training course at a local hotel.
Please contact us if you are interested, as we won't bother if there isn't sufficient interest expressed.

There has been enough local interest expressed so we will be going ahead September 19/20 with the two-day hands-on "Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath" training course ... though we have to limit the enrollment to only 16 seats (we tried to find a larger venue as we successfully delivered this material to 41 students in one course in Helsinki earlier this year, but no acceptable venues were available).

For more information, please see the link on our home page or contact us directly. We won't be announcing this particular delivery again on the global XSL mail list.

Thanks!

-- G. Ken Holman mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0 +1(613)489-0999 (Fax:-0995) Web site: XSL/XML/DSSSL/SGML services, training, libraries, products. Book: Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath ISBN1-894049-04-7 Next instructor-led training: 2000-09-19/20,2000-10-03,2000-10-04, - 2000-10-05,2000-11-13,2001-01-27