RE: Schema Element Definiton Order

Subject: RE: Schema Element Definiton Order
From: Joshua Allen <joshuaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 18:15:01 -0700
XDR was a predecessor to XML Schema developed with DataChannel and others,
and Microsoft is just as involved and supportive of XML Schema as we were
with XDR.  XML Schema is still not ratified, and we like everyone else are
supporting the standard as it evolves.  BTW, Lee specifically mentions
MSXML3, which does have XSLT support.  The older parser that shipped with
IE5 had more limited support based on earlier drafts.  There is an XSLT
stylesheet at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/webtechnology/xml/xsltconv.asp which
will convert older stylesheets to the new XSLT format.

-J