Re: Why aren't rules matched with "*"?

Subject: Re: Why aren't rules matched with "*"?
From: "Steve Hankin" <steve.hankin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 17:04:09 +0100
Apologies if I get this wrong since I am _v_ new to this, but perhaps you need
this...

    <xsl:apply-templates select="//*"/>

...or even...

    <xsl:apply-templates select="//"/>

I think the * will give you everything on your current level, whereas the //
will travel down the path to pick everything up.

Regards,
Steve