Re: XSLNS Issues in IE5.5

Subject: Re: XSLNS Issues in IE5.5
From: "Steven Livingstone" <s.livingstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:37:56 +0100
That *is* strange.
I can only guess internal politics pushed IE5.5 out the door before the
MSXML3 parser was released. Probably sue in IE 6.0 which will probably be
out by year end.

It at least shows they are trying to get MSXML 3 right before it goes out
which can only be a good thing !!

Due to the differences in the XSL used, it's probably safer to generate HTML
from server transforms anyway.

steven