Intersection Problem

Subject: Intersection Problem
From: "Carlos Sanchez" <carlos@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:23:38 -0500
Hi,

I have two documents that look as follows:

Doc 1:

<statResult>
  <drilldowns>
	<drilldown>
	  <drilldownType>Asset Type</drilldownType>
        <drilldownName>Asset Type</drilldownName>
      </drilldown>
      <drilldown>
	  <drilldownType>Book Location</drilldownType>
        <drilldownName>NYC</drilldownName>
      </drilldown>
  </drilldowns>
</statResult>
<statResult>
  <drilldowns>
	<drilldown>
	  <drilldownType>Currency</drilldownType>
        <drilldownName>USD</drilldownName>
      </drilldown>
  </drilldowns>
</statResult>
(* There are many statResult nodes where the drilldowns vary in number and
in content*)

Document 2:
  <drilldowns>
	<drilldown>
	  <drilldownType>Currency</drilldownType>
	</drilldown>
  <drilldowns>
  (* There may be several drilldown nodes *)

How I can "Intersect" document 2 with document 1 so that it brings the
<statResult> nodes which have the equal number or more drilldown nodes found
in doc 2. (The intersection key is drilldownType)

Thx,

Carlos Sanchez
The RiskMetrics Group