RE: namespaces and extensions and multiple files

Subject: RE: namespaces and extensions and multiple files
From: "Steven Livingstone" <s.livingstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:31:58 +0100
Shot in the dark here from stuff i have been working on.

The template call line is wrapped in a namespace and I don't *think* it will
match unless you specify the same namespace for the template. Could be
something along the lines of this !?

Won't say much more cause I'm still working on what I am doing, but
hopefully it may be of some help.

steven