RE: link to display a different part of an XML file

Subject: RE: link to display a different part of an XML file
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 23:47:51 +0100
If you want two different ways of processing the same XML input, either use
two different stylesheets or give the stylesheet a parameter that controls
which action to take. Either way, you'll need to invoke the stylesheet using
some kind of command line or API supplied by the vendor, rather than just
using the xml-stylesheet PI.

Mike Kay