MSXML or possible alternate solutions...

Subject: MSXML or possible alternate solutions...
From: "PALM, ANDREW" <APALM90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 06:57:49 -0500
I am attempting to get the MSXML processor to load xml files in IE 5 with
the appropriate stylesheet.  The problem is that what I get displayed is
just each of my templates, applied in sequential order which they appear in
my stylesheet, with no information included from the xml file.

Is there any hope for this situation, (it is Microsoft...)?

As an alternate solution, I have a login script, and I will need to process
the xml with a stylesheet, (the xml files are databased so the login brings
the appropriate file...).  So are there any processors which use javascript
or asp or other ways of processing in a web environment.

Currently I use InstantSaxon as my xsl processor, and am very happy with the
results, so as a third and final solution, is it possible to execute this
DOS command from ASP, JavaScript, or HTML?

Thanks for any help,

Andy Palm
(504) 576 - 2011
apalm90@xxxxxxxxxxx