RE: running msxml3 from command line

Subject: RE: running msxml3 from command line
From: "Chris Bayes" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 21:04:46 +0100
I can't say without seeing your docs but that is an error from the parser
itself not the script. I just installed the july release and am getting odd
errors on stylesheets that did run on the last one. See dirtoftp.xslt. Works
fine in xt and saxon and the last release but spits the dummy with
Keyword xsl:apply-templates may not contain PCDATA nodes.
ho hum