RE: Sort supported processors ???

Subject: RE: Sort supported processors ???
From: "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gaspar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 00:45:24 +0200
I do not understand you problem.
I use <xsl:sort ... /> with MSXML3 without any problems.

Are you trying to run the XSLT from IE5?
Did you install MSXML3 in "Replace Mode"?
Check:
  http://www.netcrucible.com/xslt/msxml-faq.htm#Q3

Also, be aware that IE5 does NOT always work as expected with MSXML3
even with it installed in "Replace Mode" (I would say it is a IE5
problem and not a MSXML3 one).

Anyway, I am sure <xsl:sort /> works so, you are better checking that
FAQ and the SDK documentation (MS HTML Help format) wich is available
from the same page you downloaded MSXML3.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar