RE: Relative URLs & XSLT

Subject: RE: Relative URLs & XSLT
From: "Chris Bayes" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 16:17:55 +0100
Well you have sent this twice so it must be an urgent problem so i'll
comment although i probably don't have an answer.
This is a problem even if all your source files were HTML and you were using
notepad as an editor. In HTML you can use a GUI editor that does it all for
you but one doesn't exist for XML.
I suggest you change your document relative addresses to site releative
addresses.
So refer to an image from
/xml/utils/somedoc.xml
as
/xml/images/pic.jpg
instead of
../images/pic.jpg
Or maybe you are refering to something larger in scope that uses a sitemap
or xlink in translation? I can't help you there yet.
Ciao Chris