RE: FO

Subject: RE: FO
From: Matthew Bentley <Matthew.bentley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:30:42 +1200
>1. XSL-FO is still a working draft. They specifically tell you that they
>will not be constrained by implementations when making changes. It is
>also this changing specification that drives the development of FOP so,
>as soon as it's possible after a new draft is out, they update FOP to
>comply with the new draft... and that will not change until XSL-FO
>becomes a standard.

And...? XSLT is also still a working draft (Or a recommendation - I forget
the difference).
Yet I would consider XSLT to have an amount of stability (Within reason).
This doesn't answer my question.
Secondly, FOP is only compatible with the old working draft, far as I know.

Thanks anyway,
Matt
Warning: This email, including any attachments,
is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.
Republication and redissemination,
including posting to news groups or web pages,
is strictly prohibited without the express prior consent of Brooker's Limited.