Outputing two diff. elements side by side in HTML

Subject: Outputing two diff. elements side by side in HTML
From: Sanjay Netrabile <sanjay.netrabile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 15:43:13 +0530
Hello,

  I have got a xml which is something like this :

<story>
    <paragraph>Some text - 1</paragraph>
    <paragraph>Some text - 2</paragraph>
    <paragraph>Some text - 3</paragraph>
    .
    .
    so on
    <image>some image file name-1</image>
    <image>some image file name-2</image>

Now the output I want should be something like this

image-1    paragraph-1

paragraph-2    image-2

paragraph-3

i.e. The text should flow around the image which can come, once on the
left side, the second time, on the right side. The whole thing is inside
a table and the images and paragraphs are cells.

  Can someone help me?

Sanjay

--
Sanjay Netrabile
Manager, Times Internet Ltd, The Times of India Grp.,