Outputting ASP Tags

Subject: Outputting ASP Tags
From: "Steven Livingstone, ITS, EC, SE" <steven.livingstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 18:17:30 +0100
I have seen this answered before, but could not find anything in the
archives.

I want to output and ASP file from my XML+XSL adn so the tags take the form
:

<%=A_Method()%>

As this is illegal, I just use &lt;  - Problem is it either outputs just the
&lt; or the actual string if wrapped by CDATA.

Someone know how to do this?? How do I get it to create the < tag in the
result page?

If I wrap it in a <xsl:comment> it works fine, but comments out the result
in the HTML file :-)

Cheers,
Steven

Scottish Enterprise Network