trouble using fop, how to avoid page-break?

Subject: trouble using fop, how to avoid page-break?
From: "Yao, Di" <dyao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:01:22 -0400
Dear list,
I am using fop to present xml files as pdf. I use simple format which is
just a big table which will occupy 10 pages or so. I want to avoid page
breaks within a single row of the table(I have rows with multiple lines), so
I set page-break-inside to avoid. However,  it does not work. Maybe fop does
not implement it. Then, is there a way to avoid page breaks within certain
area in fop? I desperately need help.
I also failed to use keep-with-next, which is said to be implemented in fop.
Could someone tell me the right syntax to use keep-with-next? How to deal
with the keep datatype and its component?
Also, at the page-break where my rows are broken, only part of my row appear
at the beginning of the second page, while at the end of the first page,
there is an area of blank.(part of my row disappears.)

Any helps, hints are greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

yaodi