Flat puzzle. (Re: <xsl:stylesheet xmlns...)

Subject: Flat puzzle. (Re: <xsl:stylesheet xmlns...)
From: Paul Tchistopolskii <paul@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 19:49:39 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Muench

> Why did we do it? To get feedback from users like you and
> Sebastian and the countless others on this list who were
> creating the "tons of use cases" by trying out these "beta"
> releases and vocally reporting the feedback.

This is very  good. I wish you already got something  like
'Flat puzzle' described below.

<LONG_LIST_OF_OBJS>
<A>content</A>
<B dep="A">content</B>
<C dep="B">content</C>
<D/>
<E dep="nowhere"/>
</LONG_LIST_OF_OBJS>

I should produce

    a group with Tile "A B C", because there
        are dependencies. ( With the Title "A B C"  and  <ol>
        and </ol>,
    a group of 'nodependencies' ( same structure )
    a group of 'baddependencies' ( same structure ).

Mind to share a solution?  ( Smells that key() could be
a workaround for missing updateable variables ).

Sofar everything I'm producing looks soo ugly ...
comparing to trivial:
'iterate once -> create intermediate structures -> merge"
in any programming language

Many thanks.

Rgds.Paul.