RE: grabbing the path to a particular node

Subject: RE: grabbing the path to a particular node
From: Richard Lander <rlander@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:49:10 -0700
 Afternoon,

I'm actually building the template now. Unless I've missed an easier design,
one basically has to walk the tree up to the root node, to grab the location
path. At that point, the location path is in reverse, so one must write
another recursive template to switch the order. That's the part I'm doing
now, as the first part was pretty easy.

Over and out,

Rich