Re: Antwort: comments. (Re: key() Re: Saxon VS XT)

Subject: Re: Antwort: comments. (Re: key() Re: Saxon VS XT)
From: Gary L Peskin <garyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 12:15:45 -0700
Jeni --

node() is an abbreviation for child::node().  This will never match /
since it is not the child of anything.  This is explained in XSLT §5.2
in the node() example.  Also note that this can never match an attribute
or namespace node since they are also not considered children of their
parents!! See XPath §§ 5.3 and 5.4.

Gary