RE: New book on XSLT

Subject: RE: New book on XSLT
From: ogerardin.cs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:05:54 +0200
Hi,
If you accept overseas readers, I'm interested in reviewing this manuscript.
I have been working with XML and specifically XSLT for 6 months, in a big
financial services company; I am developping as a personal project an XSLT
compiler that translates an XSLT stylesheet to C++ (see
http://www3.cybercities.com/x/xsltc)
If you think I might qualify, I'd be glad to know more about your
expectations and offerings.
Thanks in advance,
Olivier Gerardin