Re: "replies go to the list" policy

Subject: Re: "replies go to the list" policy
From: Martin Stricker <shugal@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 23:13:36 +0200
ogerardin.cs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb:

> Please ignore my previous posting, I've been tricked by the infamous
> "replies go to the list" policy.
>
> Am I the only one here to think that this policy brings more
> annoyances than benefits and should be changed?

Yes you are. ;-)) I'm in some lists without this policy and posting
there is somewhat tricky... If I want to mail only to the sender I click
"Reply to all" and delete unnecessary addresses. For I'm mostly posting
to the list this is easier than doing the other way. Just think of a
mailing list as of a newsgroup, there you too automatically post to the
group and have to take special measures to mail only to the sender.

Best regards,
Martin Stricker