RE: Hiding the XSL

Subject: RE: Hiding the XSL
From: "Iyer, Srinivasan (MLIP - PCC)" <ISrinivasan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:24:13 -0400
	As regards hiding xsl at the client side/browser using DataIslands
could be
	an option.

	Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 17:38:41 +0100
	From: "ciaran byrne" <ciaran.byrne@xxxxxxx>
	Subject: Hiding the XSL ?

	Hi all,
		Is anybody aware of a way in which the
	XSL can be hidden from public view ?
	This would be necessary in the case whereby I have
	a product that uses XSL's and I don't want the
	XSL's to be publically available. This would be the
	case when I want to hide the implementation details
	from the user so that I have more of a "black box"
	approach whereby the user inputs one form of XML
	and out pops the other.

	I would ideally like some sort of binary

	Any ideas ?? - the only way I can think of is
	if the files were encrypted, but that seems like
	an awful lot of hassle.

	Cheers,
	Ciaran.

	 XSL-List info and archive: