RE: Hiding XSL

Subject: RE: Hiding XSL
From: "Chris Bayes" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 20:19:37 +0100
Srini,
Sorry but no it doesn't! xml_data.asp returns the xml_data not the xsl and
in 2 seconds of looking at this i can type http://location/xml_style.xsl and
see the style source in my browser. I can also do View/Script Debugger/Break
at next Statement   "reload" and type style.xml in the immediate window to
see the source ;-)

Sorry Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml